Monday 10 September 2012

Make - Chevron Coasters

In amoungst the chaos of opening a shop, running various trade shows and non profit organisations, I snuck a trip in to Auckland to visit some friends who we have not seen for a while.

I needed a present quickly and wanted it to have a personal touch, sometimes sprawling the shops just does not cut it!

After playing with the Slice Fabrique all weekend at Crafty Christchurch, and then finding a great tip online for using it to cut heavier weight fabrics, whilst flicking through some samples of our latest chevrons, and idea of the circular kind came to mind!

These took me 20 minutes to make and I suddenly had an uber cool gift for some awesome friends!



So here is my late night tutorial for coasters, pin away this is just one image but please link back!



No comments:

Post a Comment